| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murree in December is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Murree December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Murree, Pakistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Murree:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) W
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 328 kms (203.8 miles) SW