| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murree in October is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70.2mm (2.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Murree October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Murree, Pakistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Murree:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) W
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 328 kms (203.8 miles) SW