Average Temperatures in Murree, Pakistan
- The annual average temperature in Murree, Pakistan is mild at 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 16.9 °C (30.4°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The hottest month (June) is warm having a mean temperature of 20.6 degrees Celsius (69.08 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is cool having an average temperature of 3.7 degrees Celsius (38.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Murree
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Murree Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Murree
- Chitral, Pakistan - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) W
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 328 kms (203.8 miles) SW