Vs > Peace River, Ab
Murree vs Peace River, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Murree vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Murree vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Murree vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Murree vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Peace River, Ab vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Peace River, Ab vs Kars, Turkey
Peace River, Ab vs Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay
Peace River, Ab vs Parron, Chile
Valdivia vs Monterrey
Conceicao Araguaia vs Charlo, Nb
Abu Dhabi vs Reno, Nevada
Londrina vs Port Harcourt
- The distance between Murree, Pakistan and Peace River, Ab, Canada is approximately 9,939 km or 6,176 mi.
- To reach Murree in this distance one would set out from Peace River, Ab bearing 351° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Murree bearing 186° or S .
- Murree has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Peace River, Ab has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Murree is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Peace River, Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in Murree. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1401.5 mm (55.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1401.5 l/m² (34.4 US gal/ft²) or 14,015,000 l/ha (1,498,297 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Murree than in Peace River, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Murree relative to Peace River, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Peace River, Ab vs Murree
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Murree vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Murree vs Milan, Mn, Usa
Murree vs Reconquista, Argentina
Murree vs Remanso, Brazil
Peace River, Ab vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Peace River, Ab vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Peace River, Ab vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Peace River, Ab vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Sainshand vs Los Angeles, California
Zagreb vs Brest
Ada, Mn vs Porto-Nacional
Dar Es Salaam vs Mocamedes/ Namibe
Murree vs Peace River, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Murree
- Chitral, Pakistan - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) W
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 328 kms (203.8 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Peace River, Ab
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) NW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) W
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 178.4 kms (110.9 miles) WSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) WSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) SW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) N
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) E
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) ESE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 381.5 kms (237.1 miles) SE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 387.5 kms (240.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) SE