Vs > Swift Current (cda), Sk
Murree vs Swift Current (cda), Sk Climate & Distance Between
Murree vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Murree vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Murree vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Murree vs Calafat, Romania
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Zurich, Switzerland
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Tuscaloosa, Al vs Charles City, Ia
Kashi vs Fonni
Surin vs Denton, Md
Kalewa vs Birmingham, England
- The distance between Murree, Pakistan and Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada is approximately 10,652 km or 6,619 mi.
- To reach Murree in this distance one would set out from Swift Current (cda), Sk bearing 359° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Murree bearing 180.8° or S .
- Murree has a subtropical highland climate with dry winters (Cwb) whereas Swift Current (cda), Sk has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Murree is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Swift Current (cda), Sk is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9 °C (16.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.3 °C (25.7°F) less in Murree. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1458.9 mm (57.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1458.9 l/m² (35.8 US gal/ft²) or 14,589,000 l/ha (1,559,661 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.4° higher in Murree than in Swift Current (cda), Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Murree relative to Swift Current (cda), Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Murree
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Murree vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Murree vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Murree vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Murree vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Veracruz, Mexico
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs La Harpe, Il, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Laurel, Md
San Angelo, Texas vs Kokpekty
Lankaran vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut
Murree vs Swift Current (cda), Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Murree
- Chitral, Pakistan - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) NW
- Dir, Pakistan - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 52 kms (32.3 miles) N
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) W
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 324 kms (201.4 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 328 kms (203.8 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (cda), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 226.5 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SSE